- Latsis HSG Prize 2018. Outstanding Young Scholar Award (Recipient). Latsis Foundation, Switzerland.
- Best Paper Award in Corporate Governance 2018 (Recipient). European Academy of Management, Reykjavic, Iceland.
- Louis Pondy Award 2016 (Finalist). Bridge and Rule: TMT Faultlines, Firm Performance and the CEO-TMT Interface. Organization and Management Theory Division (OMT), Academy of Management Meeting, Anaheim
- Wiley Blackwell Outstanding Dissertation Award 2015 (Finalist): “The Antecedents and Consequences of Top Management Team Diversity: Expanding the upper echelons research stream” Business Policy and Strategy Division (BPS), Academy of Management Meeting, Vancouver
- Best International Paper Award 2015 (Recipient): The more international the better? International experience variety and execuitives’ career advancement. CAR Division, Academy of Management Meeting, Vancouver
- EURAM Conference Best Paper Award 2015 (Recipient): Exploring the Link between International Experience and Executives’ Speed of Career Progress. EuropeanAcademy of Management (EURAM) 2015, Warsaw
- Emerald Highly Commended Paper Award, 2013. For the paper: “Regionalization Strategy and Performance: The Moderating Role of Industry Dynamism and Top Management Team Diversity”. Published in: Multinational Business Review.
- Doctoral Dissertation with Summa Cum Laude 2014. University of St Gallen. Switzerland.
- Best Reviewer Award 2013 (Nomination). EURAM, Corporate Governance track. Valencia.
- Best Reviewer Award 2012 (Nomination). EURAM, Corporate Governance track. Istanbul.